WELCOME TO JABZ FRANCHISING
THE JABZ MISSION IS SIMPLE
- Create a fun and accessible experience for women of all fitness levels.
- Ensure each Jabz is an unparalleled multi sensory, intoxicating journey.
- Hire and retain the very best people.
- Fuel each class with amazing music, energy-enthusiastic trainers, and challenging boxing workouts in a uniquely designed boxing studio equipped with a fully functional Jabz Boxing ring and eight BOBs (Body Opponent Bags).
- Deliver personal training-level service and an exhilarating experience that goes far beyond a great cardio fitness workout.
- Punch and sweat, each and every time to guarantee stress and endorphin release to our members.
In 2012, Len Hayko, Jr. and Kimberlee White decided to create the first boxing studio in the U.S. dedicated to women. Both Len, a true entrepreneur, and Kimberlee, a special education teacher, recognized that there were four key ingredients to creating a fitness focused, women-only, successful boxing studio: great workouts, great instructors, great music, and a great environment. They opened their first studio a year later in Scottsdale, Arizona and have been perfecting their high-energy, boxing-focused concept ever since.
Now, a few years later, Hayko and White have partnered with like-minded fitness enthusiasts to allow others to benefit from the Jabz experience.